Training and Compliance
Our Red Anchor Institute offers hands-on learning opportunities with an emphasis on regulatory compliance. Participate in one of our regularly scheduled classes at our location in Detroit or let us customize a training program to meet your needs at your location. All courses are taught by certified and experienced instructors and successful attendees receive certification for their participation.
Classes and Training Services
- OSHA 1910.120 HAZWOPER Courses (8-hour, 24-hour and 40-hour)
- Confined Space Entry, Attendant, Supervisor & Rescue Courses
- Incident Command System Training
- Equipment Deployment Workshops (Booming, Recovery Techniques, etc.)
- Customized Training Programs
- Consulting Services
- Site Specific Health and Safety Plans
- OSRO/OPA Compliance Services (OSRO #003)
- WMD and Biohazard Awareness Training
Other specialized training and training consultation services are also available. Discounts are available to groups of six or more students from same client.
2012 MPC Red Anchor Institute Brochure
Click here to go to the Red Anchor Institute and see our scheduled training dates.
"Your people went out of their way to do the job right. They required no supervision and left the site cleaner than it was before they started work."
— DTE Energy