On land or at sea. On rivers and lakes. We’ll be there when you need us.
Our Emergency Response teams tackle hundreds of environmental emergencies each year — in the United States and around the world. From small projects with just two or three technicians to large-scale operations involving hundreds of response personnel, MPC can rapidly mobilize trained and experienced crews and equipment to almost any site. Once there, we’ll manage and maintain the operation until it’s successfully completed.
Services and Equipment
- Land, Water and Underwater Response
- Oil and HAZMAT Spill Response
- Mercury and PCB Decontamination
- Level A Response
- Emergency High-Capacity Pumping Services (Oil, Chemical and Water Transfers)
- WMD and Biohazard Response
"The Exxon Shipping Team was impressed with the rapid and safe removal of the oil from the stricken tanker by Marine Pollution Control"
—Donald Cornet, Former Senior Manager at Exxon